The Jeanneau Sun 2000 is a family friendly cruiser racer. Key details of this boat;
1. Includes a four wheel trailer which had new axles professionally installed in 2018 - never been dipped in water.
2. Comes with a Tohatsu 6HP which has been professionally maintained.
3. There are a few superficial scratches on the paintwork from the rope fender on the dinghy (a lesson learnt!) but generally this boat is in good condition. New antifouling applied in last few weeks so boat is ready to rig and launch.
4. Mainsail, Jib (with roller reefing) and cruising chute (plus additional spare sails)
5. Comes with a load of extras including Raymarine Tiller Pilot Autopilot, battery, fuel tank, anchor, fenders etc.
Boat is ashore at Abersoch in North Wales.
I think the boat is competitively priced for a quick sale but I will consider sensible offers.
|Vessel type:||Sailing Yacht|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Tohatsu Outboard (Sail Drive)|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||6.64m|
|Length at waterline:||6.20m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Lifting Keel|
Good condition - professionally maintained
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.